Moms spend a lot of time thinking about how to make their kids happy. (And probably an equal amount of time questioning why they had kids in the first place—being a mom is a delicate balance of love, patience, and plenty of hair-pulling.) Why not step up your game this year and show mom that you put some serious thought into her gift? We can almost guarantee that she’ll love a creative present more than another scented candle or Pottery Barn gift card.
The Wenzday BlogWelcome to The Wenzday Blog. One Wednesday of every month, we’ll be serving up insight on great design and how it relates to business. Whether you’re a business owner, designer, or aspiring to be one of the two, we think you’ll benefit from understanding the advantages that accompany the alliance of business and design. Follow us for the latest on trends, tips, tech, and what’s new at Wenzel Creative.
- Take A Great Company Headshot
- Interactive Ad Campaign Puts Event-Goers On Stage
- Facebook’s Shake-Up and What It Means For Business Pages
- 5 Ways Tech Has Changed Marketing & How Your Company Should Respond
- Packaging Design Challenge | Have you spied our design?
- Brand Consistency | What is it? How is it profitable?
- Christmas in July: Hit Year-End Business Goals With Marketing Strategy
- File Types Explained: JPEG | PNG | TIFF | PDF | EPS | Ai
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Tag Cloudad campaign advertising brand consistency branding business business meets design client relationship creative design design strategy file types fun gifts headshot holiday campaign info marketing marketing materials marketing strategy mom navigating a project packaging design persuade an audience persuade your audience photography planning presentation presentation strategy profitability profits projects rebranding results strategy value